Image Credits to : Original Uploader
Malunggay - is found in tropical area like in my country philippines, Moringa oleifera Lam is a scientific name of Malunggay. Moringa oleifera Lam is use as a herbal treatment in philippines
In philippines maluggay is for poor people, because they grow in backyard, all of part in malunggay
has a benefit from stems, roots, leaves, seeds, flowers and trunks. malunggay leaves can cook with eggs to helps mother to produce more milk for her newborn baby.
1. Leaves of malunggay can help the immune system to be strength if you take everyday
2. malunggay can help mother to produce more milk to her new born baby
3. one (1) malunggay leaves is equal to 2 glass of fresh milk
4. Malungay leaves can help diabetics to be normalized the blood sugar.h
5. 2 x a week of taking malunggay leaves will be lessen your blood sugar in 50 %
6. to prevent diabeties take take malunggay leaves 3 x a week.
7. Malunggay is more nutrients and vitamins than carrot
8. Malunggay Leaves is more potassium than banana
9. malungay has a compound to prevent cancer this is called (phytochemicals)
10. eating malungay a day, you can help to maintain your good eyesight.
11. malungay can be use a tea for a person have an asthma and fever.
12. if you are have a wound, malunggay leaves can be a temporary band aid to stop bleeding.
13. malunggay controls blood pressure.
14. malunggay can helps to prevent migraines.
15. malunggay can helps to prevent headaces.
How to Cook Malunggay leaves with itlog :
1. wash malunggay put in a pot
2. set two (2) cups of water
3. wait for 5 minutes
4. if you see the water is boiled put eggs
5. mix together
6. serve it to mother to help produce more milk to her baby